Alcohol and Drug Treatment Care Rehab – Call (720) 450-8628 Today!
Drug Recovery Centennial Call 720 450-8628 to Get Help Today! Substance addiction can make addicts trapped and alone, as they’ve fallen into a hole they’ll never get out of. But no matter how impossible it may seem, drug addiction can be beat, and Drug Abuse Treatment Centers Colorado has the staff and experience to assist drug addicts who want to break the cycle of abuse. Substance abuse has been validated as a medical illness, and must be treated with the same seriousness as any other disease, like cancer or influenza. Our highly qualified professionals specialize in drug and alcohol therapies and give every client the best of care. Call now to speak with an addiction professional at Addiction Center Rehabilitation!
What’s Substance Addiction?
For most people, substance dependency starts with a single use, but they quickly discover that the quantity they’re using, and how frequently they’re using it, is spiraling out of control. When substance abuse increases in amount and frequency, it becomes more difficult to go without the drug because of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Rehabilitation Treatment treats substance dependency, often referred to as physical and/or psychological dependence, which is an illness that develops as a consequence of abusing legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency happens if continual substance use disrupts the manner in which nerve cells communicate, so that the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals is to abuse drugs.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to form, and is indicated if the addict must use drugs to feel good or normal, and experiences stress and anxiousness at the thought of not having the ability to get them.
To deal with addiction effectively and comprehensively, it is important to address both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. To overcome their habit, addicts need a skilled, passionate staff of specialists who’ve got the knowledge and endurance to work with them, like the staff found at Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Centennial, CO. Our treatment programs work since they include:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- lovely, luxurious affordable accommodations
Every client’s personal circumstances are taken into consideration when specialists design the custom-made treatment programs that make rehab so successful. We rely on time-tested, healthy, and affordable therapies to fulfill our clients’ various needs, providing a high level of care not often found at other treatment centers.
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which addicts:
- withdraw from their substance of dependency
- participate in several sorts of therapy that help them understand their problems
- make behavioral adjustments to sustain sobriety
- analyze their reasons for using
- learn to prevent relapses and temptation
A team of recovery specialists takes charge of all aspects of recovery that Detox Rehabilitation manages, like:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental problems and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Drug Recovery Centennial Addresses Substance Dependency
By blending inpatient and outpatient treatment, we can offer round the clock supervision with the freedoms necessary to prepare for reintegration into society. While residing in beautiful, comfortable residential houses, clients engage in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
For more details concerning rehabilitation programs, the consequences of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, please contact Drug Recovery Centennial’s recovery specialists at 720-450-8628!